1 small red onion
2 spring onions
handful cherry tomatoes
2 rashers of bacon
6 eggs + splash of milk
salt & white pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°.
- Chop mushrooms, onions, tomatoes and grate the cheese. Set aside.
- Chop bacon rashers into small pieces and fry in a small pan for 5 mins.
- Meanwhile, generously grease a muffin tray with oil.
- Put a little mushroom, onion, cheese, bacon and tomato in each muffin hole.
- Beat the eggs with a splash of milk and season with salt and white pepper.
- Pour the eggs between each muffin role and add any excess cheese to the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the oven.