1 medium sweet potato
1 brown onion
~15 chorizo slices
splash of milk
1 tbsp dried parsley
bunch of fresh dill
salt & pepper
- Peel sweet potatoes and slice into thin circles. Dice the onion.
- Add oil to a pan on low heat, add the potatoes and onion with a generous amount of salt and parsley. Fry on low for ~15 minutes, until the potatoes and onions are browned.
- Meanwhile, turn the grill on.
- Whisk the eggs with a splash of milk, season with salt & white pepper. Add to the pan and fry until the eggs are no longer runny.
- Place the pan under the grill for a final few minutes to cook the top (which will be the bottom of the tortilla).
- Using a spatula, loosen the sides and slide the tortilla onto a plate.
- Season with chopped fresh dill and serve either hot or cold.